#PQInShape: Redirection

I turned the big 2-9 on Wednesday and it kind of took a toll on my mind set. Yes, I know most struggle with 30, but this year kind of hit me hard. I guess that's because I know 30 comes next (shocker, I did learn to count mom!)

Seeing 29, I've been reevaluating some things, mostly my health and the decisions I make that involve my health. I'm getting to 30 and my little guy is getting older. I want to be around to see him graduate and lead a full life as an adult. I will be about 45 when he graduates. I know that its not old, but I know that if I do not become proactive in my healthcare, I may not make it much past 45.

I have a plan that I will be sharing with you. I will also be sharing with you the little things I have started doing every day to make my life more fulfilling and healthy. It is no longer about losing weight, it is about so much more.

I hope you join me on this journey as I find the new healthier me.

3 comments :

  1. I've made a huge difference this year by lifting weights. I love it, I feel stronger and healthier with more energy than I've had in YEARS! And 29 was SO much harder for me than 30. By the time 30 got there, I was all angsted out :) 40 was NOTHING... and now I'm going on 42 and feel physically healthier and better than I have since my early twenties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't expecting to have a hard time- it just hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm still struggling, but I'll get past it. I've been noticing more greys and wrinkles. I guess its time to stop depending on those good genes that I didn't get. lol. I'm glad you told me that about 40, I do feel better knowing it will end :D

    ReplyDelete