31 Uses for The #ThirtyOneGifts Creative Slim Pouch

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Last week, I reviewed the Creative Slim Pouch from Thirty-One Gifts. I'm really love this product. It is very versatile and keeps me and the kids organized. I'm constantly thinking of other ways to use it, so I wanted to share them with you.



  1. Knitting Needles
  2. Crochet Needles
  3. Washi Tape
  4. Crayons
  5. Stencils
  6. Pens
  7. Storing Dry Erase Markers
  8. First Aid
  9. EpiPen and other allergy relief
  10. Charge Cords
  11. Take out sauce packs
  12. Storing cutlery in a glove box
  13. Small puzzle pieces
  14. Storing knives while camping/ travelling
  15. Reading Glasses
  16. Store Poncho
  17. Lint rollers & other emergency fashion items
  18. Store pantyhose for travel
  19. Keep up with sensory toys
  20. Barbie Accessories
  21. Legos in a car
  22. Markers
  23. Reward stickers
  24. Crafting baubles
  25. Small brush/ comb and hair accessories
  26. Planner supplies
  27. Small electronics accessories
  28. Bible Study Pens
  29. Emergency sewing kit
  30. Drop Cords
  31. Cake decorating supplies
There are so many more uses for the Creative Slim Pouch. This is just 31 things I thought of. What would you use the Creative Slim Pouch for? 

No comments :

Post a Comment