Creative Slim Pouch: Organize With #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I received the Creative Slim Pouch from Thirty-One Gifts to organize goodies with. Oh, I've had so much fun with these getting me and the kids organized! I think I find a new use for them every day (don't worry, a 31 uses for post is coming soon!)


These are perfect for my washi tape collection and I have room to expand on it. It would be perfect for my knitting needles, pens, and so much more. I also use them in the kids' backpacks. They hold crayons, pens, pencils, stencils, and more. They can lay them beside them in the seat and be able to get to what they want without a problem. Then, we have supplies for coloring, school, and more with us at all times.

What I love the most about these is that they are durable. I've bought many pvc pouches for the kids and they last no time at all. These will last for years to come!




No comments :

Post a Comment