Doll Play: Let's Play Store!

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

My kids love to play shopping/ cash register. Snapper has been wanting a cash register like hers for her Bailey, so that they can go shopping for groceries, clothes, and all kinds of other fun stuff! I was surprised that these are not as easy to find as you would think. When Sophia's Doll Clothes offered to send me one for Snapper, I was ecstatic and it did not disappoint!


It comes with a carton of milk, granola bars, cereal, a garlic, potato, pumpkin, and two apples. Change, dollars, and a charge card are also included. The really fun thing is that the register actually makes noise, has a drawer that opens, a scale, and a scanner. How fun! Just don't forget the batteries!

This is an adorable playset that your child will have hours of fun with. Snapper has played grocery store, mall, salon, and even veterinarian with this set and I'm sure she will come up with even more things that are fun to play with it. Like other sets from Sophia's, these can be fun on their own as well, even without a doll!

No comments :

Post a Comment