Book Review: NIV Journal the Word Bible for Teens

Disclaimer: I received this book to review. All opinions are my own.

I am generally a NKJV Bible gal, but this has changed my mind. This Bible has become my go-to!

Book Description:

Reflect, respond, and grow closer to your heavenly Father. With hundreds of journaling prompts and plenty of space for notes, art, and doodles, the NIV Journal the Word™ Bible for Teen Girls provides a place to capture your thoughts while reading Scripture. Journal your feelings, dreams, and hopes. Create art, color, and doodle. However you wish to creatively express yourself, engage with God’s heart and get to know the One who knows and loves you.




I quickly fell in love with this bible. I love the cover design, and the hardback binding. I've never cared for soft back bibles- it is hard to write in them during a sermon. I love the journaling columns, as well as the journaling prompts. I enjoy drawing and doing special lettering for favorite verses, so this is perfect. Also, the NIV translation is great for everyday relaxed reading! Not just for teen girls, for all women.

No comments :

Post a Comment