Mother's Day With #Capstone!

Disclaimer: I received a book to review. All opinions are my own.

As a mother, one of my greatest joys besides being their teacher is story time. We have story time in school, but their night time story time is special and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love cuddling up with them and reading a book. Reading is one of my favorite things to do, so I want them to learn the love of books. When I managed the bookstore, I bought tons and tons of books while I was pregnant. I thought that would keep us satisfied for a while and I was wrong. That is one reason I love Capstone so much- there is always something new to discover. This Mother's Day is no different.

My mother-in-law is like me and loves to read, and she loves seeing me read to the kids and how excited they get. This year, I wanted her to make a special memory that was unlike any others and Capstone provided the perfect book for this.

Time Together: Me and GrandmaTime with grandma is always special, and these special moments are captured in this picture book using beautiful illustrations and minimal text. From biking to bird watching, these small moments are the ones that create big memories and show the importance of family.


Time Together: Me and Grandma, by Maria Catherine, was the perfect book to help them create these special memories. I love that it shows the children how important every moment is and that the small things create huge memories. It is very important that children learn that you don't have to spend money or go to a theme park to make memories. This book illustrates just that. I'm honored to watch my kids and their Nina read this book together.

No comments :

Post a Comment