Family Challenge: Chick-Fil-A Family Challenge #ChickFilAMoms

While I am a member of the #ChickFilAMoms, I have not been asked to write this post, nor have I been compensated. I just think this is really cool and want to share it with my amazing readers!

Sometimes life gets a bit crazy and scheduling a family night can be more of a chore than anything. Chick-Fil-A is helping families everywhere with this! Even with a 5-year-old and 2-year-old, it is tough to get my family device free at times. Between my work, my husband chilling with his xbox after work, school, kids playing games on their tablets, and movies- it isn't always easy to slow down and get everyone on the same page with no devices. How do we fix this? Take a trip to Chick-Fil-A, and if you succeed, you even get free ice cream!


While some locations put the boxes on the table automatically, at some locations, you have to request the 'coop'. Also, this is something that is not at all locations just yet, so be sure to check with your own location. If your family successfully completes the challenge, everyone in the group will receive a free small Icedream cone! Pretty awesome, huh? 

I love this new challenge and have heard that some families have requested to take the 'coop' home with them so they can do the challenge at home! I think I'm going to try something like this at home as well. I may even extend it and make it for a weekend (besides a limited amount of time to check for emergency business emails). 

I challenge you to have a meal without screens, at Chick-Fil-A or even at home! 

No comments :

Post a Comment