Making Road Trips Easier With Gerry Giraffe

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

I have mentioned before that I will be taking the kids (with my mom) to Panama City, Florida in the spring. It should be fun, but I am seriously dreading that 10-hour drive to get there. You see, I have a 5-year-old that gets car sick and a 2-year-old that hates to ride. I'm preparing now for the trip to make sure that we have everything we need (we've never gone away for a whole week or driven that long), doing research for kid activities, and finding ways of keeping one from getting sick and the other entertained. I'm starting to actually put some things together and last week, I received something that my Kodabug loves and should help with this ride.



You see, My Kodabug is obsessed with Giraffes (and bows). This is going to keep her happy on the road. The kit comes with a Gerry Giraffe seatbelt pillow, cling sunshades, and a kick mat with an iPad holder and pockets. This way, I can put my tablet in it with a movie for her to watch. It will have a pocket for her drink, snacks, and favorite toys. I'm sure we will be surrounded with giraffes on this trip. I love that I will be able to keep everything handy and keep her entertained at the same time.

The only problem I have found is that the giraffe is a little big for her car seat- but it is made for a seatbelt, so once she grows into a booster, it will be perfect! It will also double as a toy and pillow to sleep on.

The sun shades are amazing (comes with 2). They are the mesh ones, but they have a plastic on the back of them so that they cling and stay still- no suction cups!

The whole set is very durable and adorable. I really wanted to set it up in the car and take it for a test drive, but with the weather we have had in South Carolina, we have been hunkered down in the house.

This is an awesome set and I love it so much that I want to get Tbomb one that is an elephant or lion!


No comments :

Post a Comment