Review: Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

I have recently been honored with the opportunity to work with Moderna Housewares. They sent me the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan to review, and I am loving it!

I use a frying pan a good bit, but do not always want to pull out the cast iron, and sometimes I do not want to fight with the clean up. The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri has solved that problem. It is much lighter than a cast iron, easier to clean, and is even non-stick.

The textured base ensures that the heat is distributed more evenly, which is always a plus. Also, the silicone handle stays cool, has a gripping functionality, and is also much more comfortable to pick up than other frying pans. These ceramic pans boast a GREBLON ceramic coating that is a much safer alternative and is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.  It also has a scratch resistant 100% ceramic coating that is super easy to clean. No heavy metals or harmful chemicals are used to create this heavy-gauge die-cast pan.

Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.

This pan is available in an 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch size.  Add to its functionality with this lid. I could not be happier with this pan. Unless I am doing some serious frying, this has become my go-to frying pan. It is lighter, which is easier to cook and clean with. It is non-stick, which is always nice, and it is safe!

No comments :

Post a Comment