Product Review: Monster Power Bank

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.


These Monster Power Banks ($29.99 on Amazon) are amazing. First of all, let me say how much I just adore the design. Being a monster (bigfoot, chupacabra, lizard man, aliens, and other cryptids), there is a certain bit of humor to me when using these on a hunt. (Don't worry, we are no kill). Each amazing design has its own myth it is designed after. The skull is Necromancer; the blue skull with braids is Whitewalker, and the awesome (mine) sea monster is Cthulhu. My husband is trying his best to steal it, but I'm holding firm! The eyes light up, adding to their creepiness, which you all know I love!

Here are some of the amazing features:

  • SUPER CAPACITY:8000mAh capacity Monster power bank with Dual USB port output: 5v/1.2A and 5v/2.4A. Input 5v/1A
  • Compatible with iPhone 6s,iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, 5 5s 5c 4 4s, iPad, Samsung, htc, Nokia, Blackberry,LG, Moto and more smartphones, tablets
  • MONSTER DESIGN: The realistic print of our Monsters gives the feeling that you are having a monster for real. Available in three different Monster designs, our power bank is not only with the best construction beneath, but also has the coolest interface + it comes to you with fancy pouch to keep the smooth skin of your monster unscratched.
  • LIGHTING EYES: Simply shake your Monster to activate its battery indicator eyes, and you will be able to tell at a glance when it needs recharging. (Blue means fully loaded; Purple means from 70 - 30%; Red means bellow 30%; Red flashing means bellow 10%) 
  • Package includes:1*Hoox 8000mAh Monster power bank, 1*USB Cable, 1*User Manual

This is definitely a product I would have purchased, even without the promotion. I am always looking for new power banks to charge my gear on the go and this design makes it a perfect choice. You may wonder why I use so many, but I promise I do not go through phone juice that bad. When I am on an investigation, I am using apps on my phone and tablet, causing the juice to run out faster. I also use a GoPro Hero3, night vision camcorder, digital audio recorder, Bushnell Equinox Z Night Vision Binocular, and other gear that can charge via USB. I also have several things that use traditional batteries but have a USB battery charger and GoPro USB charger. So, with this handy device, I can charge it all even when I am out in the middle of nowhere, with no access to power!

No comments :

Post a Comment