Product Review: Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

My dad is 67, and for many of those years, he was either a pharmaceutical courier, a truck driver, or a mechanic. As you can guess, his hands took a beating. Those years of working with his hands combined with osteoarthritis in his hands, he has a hard time with them. He's also a pepper snob- his pepper must be freshly ground. This is a terrible combination.

When I had the chance to review the Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder  ($24.95), I knew he had to have it. When dad received it, he was intrigued and very excited. My mom has been having to grind it for him, or he has to work through the pain. With this, he just pushes a button and has freshly ground pepper in the palm of his hand.

The ceramic motor of this grinder can easily grind peppercorns, salt, and spices. The soft textured non-slip grip makes it perfect for anyone with hand or wrist problems. It even has a fingerprint resistant coating, so it always looks pretty. The push-down button instantly grinds and releases its contents. You can adjust the size as well (there are 3 preset sizes). The see-through container even makes monitoring pepper/ spice levels easier. There is no assembly required but does work off of 6 AAA batteries.  While there is no cap to prevent spillage, there is very little that will fall out after use, which is a huge plus!

This has been the best thing for my dad. He can have his pepper the way he likes it, even when he's having a bad day. I'm so happy for him, I might have to get one for myself!



No comments :

Post a Comment