Free Printable: Monthly and Seasonal ToDos

I shared a week of free printables at the start of the year and now I am going to be doing something a bit different than I have in the past. Each month, I will be sharing a different free printable. This month is a monthly and seasonal to-do sheet.

Tips for using this sheet: cut in half and use the Seasonal part in a sheet protector so that you can frequently reference it. List those things that you want to do each month (wash comforters, wash stuffed animals, backup computer, backup sites, deep clean refrigerator, etc) Place this sheet (without protector) in a frequently visited part of your planner, probably where you put planning reference sheets, like your weekly tasks or perpetual calendar. This way you will often see it and work in the tasks while you are busy planning your week. It is a really handy sheet and I have left it blank so that it is fully customized.


If you download it, I would love to know what you think. If you have suggestions, I would love to hear them. Want to stay up to date and make sure you don't miss a feebie? Be sure to sign up for my newsletter in that pink band at the top of this page!

No comments :

Post a Comment