Is Your Water Safe? Let EnviroTestKits Answer That!

Disclaimer? I was sent a sample to review. All opinions are my own.

We live out in the country, but we still have "city water." Although we do not have a well, we still worry about the quality of water coming into our home for our kids to drink. We also wonder about our pipes and how safe it all is for our family. Does our water have lead or bacteria in it. Until now, this was testing that the average person did not have access to.

Thanks to Safe Home Drinking Water Test Kits, which are now widely available on Wal-Mart shelves, we can now answer these questions in the comfort of our own home. Wal-Mart is the first major retailer to carry these kits and they are available in South Carolina.

I got to test out the kit and wanted to share with you how simple and useful these tests are.

The instructions are clear and precise, definitely making them a winner.

This is what I received. I decided to do the bacteria test first, completely in-home and very easy. I'm happy to report that there is no bacteria in our water!





Next up, I did the lead test, which must be registered and sent off. You do not have to worry about shipping. EnviroTestKits takes care of all that!



I finished the test, following the directions carefully and got it ready to send off.



I will report back when we get the results. With all the crazy in the world and the possibility of our drinking water becoming contaminated, I encourage you to test the water your children drink! 

No comments :

Post a Comment