Adorable Brother/ Sister Halloween Costumes from #OrientalTrading + More Ideas

Disclaimer: I received costumes and accessories from Oriental Trading. All opinions are my own.

I love dressing the kids as a pair for Halloween, especially while they are young. Sometimes they go along with it, but sometimes they do not. This year, I surprised them with costumes and they love the skeletons!


These skeleton costumes from Oriental Trading were perfect for pairing, as well as for our Skeleton Halloween Party.  Snapper wore "Funky Punky Bones" and Tbomb wore the bloody skeleton costume.

I love the little skull buckets too! I thought they would be perfect for their dolls... maybe I should make matching doll costumes?!






I found some amazing options for accessorizing, as well. Something fun I did this year was to accessorize myself. I usually wear a witch hat headband to go along with them, but this year, I decided to match. I wore my lego skeleton shirt and some fun accessories from Oriental Trading:

Image result for oriental trading day of the dead groom hatImage result for oriental trading day of the dead dangle earringsImage result for oriental trading skeleton finger tattoos
    Image result for oriental trading skeleton finger tattoosImage result for oriental trading skeleton ponchoImage result for oriental trading halloween makeup

I wore the Day Of The Dead Bride/ Groom Hat, Skeleton Hand Tattoos, and the Day of the Dead Dangle Earrings, but there are a ton of Halloween accessories at Oriental Trading that will make you Halloween and costume amazing!


A post shared by Cari | Chief This Handler💭 (@cari_on) on

 The kids are loving these costumes and they are so fun. I'm always thinking of costumes that can be paired for the kids. They are often not amused by my ideas, so I thought I would share them with you. Here are 10 ideas I love!

  1. Pirates (girl and boy)
  2. Witch and Warlock
  3. Movie Characters
  4. Superheroes (They were Spiderman and Wonder Woman one year)
  5. Cat and Mouse
  6. Doctor and Patient
  7. Two-headed monster
  8. Lamb and Sheep
  9. Dr Frankenstein and Monster
  10. The Adams' Family Characters (I want the kids to be Wednesday and Pugsly so bad) 
I hope these ideas help and I would love to hear about your costume ideas! 

No comments :

Post a Comment