And The Best Backpack Award Goes To Obersee

Disclaimer: I received samples to review. All opinions are my own. 

I got an awesome email that there was a very interesting backpack available for review. It was a preschool backpack with a cooler pouch. How wonderful is a backpack for little kids with a built-in lunchbox? Seriously, little kids need as little as possible to keep up with. I quickly emailed the company back confirming that I would like to review and could not wait to receive my package. 

Immediately after the package came, the kids attacked and ran off with their choices! Snapper got the unicorn print and Tbomb got the camo print. These designs are adorable and perfect for my kiddos. 


Eventually, the kids let me get them organized and ready for a day out. I was able to fit all they need (including a change of clothing and school work) for a day of craziness away from home. There is still enough room for them to add a toy or two. 

You may think there isn't much reason for me to insist the kids have the perfect backpack. Even though we homeschool, I do insist on this. Because Tbomb gets car sick and often has to wait for Snapper to have her speech therapy and developmental check ups, he has to have things to keep him busy and his emergency car sick kit. Tbomb has also been diagnosed with ADHD but does not take medication (for my own reasons- we tried it, but abandoned it) and I keep a supply of things to help him. Koda hates riding and has to have things to keep her busy as well, but has to keep certain things with her because of her special needs. Backpacks allow them to keep up with their own things, learn organization skills, and take school work with them. 

I love the construction and fit of these backpacks. They are very durable and a very comfortable fit. They are specially designed for little kids and the chest strap gives, even more, support for their small bodies. These backpacks will work for them for years to come and the designs are too adorable to not continue to love. They are also light weight and it is not easy to find a light weight backpack that has a ton of functionality. 


I especially love the lunchbox feature. Not only can they take lunch and snacks wherever they go, they do not have something extra to keep up with. 

My plan for this pouch is a little different though. You see, when Koda went to her developmental pediatrician last time, we almost had a tragedy (Tbomb's words, not mine!) He had to have his tablet in a separate bag from his backpack because there was not an appropriate pocket for it. When we left, he grabbed his backpack but forgot his tablet bag. Oh NO!!! 

Luckily, we realized in time and I ran back up to the office to find it. They had seen it and realized it was his and put it on the counter, knowing I would be back for it. We got lucky, so after that, I started keeping up with it. However, I have enough to keep up with. The Obersee preschool backpack's cooler pocket is perfect for tablets. It will fit their tablets, headphones, battery pack, and even mp3 players. The lining also gives it extra protection, like a laptop pocket would. 


To purchase your own, see all the beautiful prints, and the other amazing products offered by Obersee, be sure to visit their website

No comments :

Post a Comment