Book Review: 365 Things To Do With LEGO Bricks

Disclaimer: I received a book to review. However, all opinions are my own.

Tbomb has recently been given some LEGOS and he absolutely loves them, but still isn't quite sure what to do with them. Sometimes he needs prompts, and that is ok. However, I am not a LEGO person, and wasn't as a child, so I'm not always able to come up with a prompt for him. I know that as he gets older, he'll need more intensive prompts, but will be able to come up with things more on his own as well. 365 Things To Do With LEGO Bricks is a lifesaver for me. I've actually caught my husband looking through it as well. I can tell that he is excited to take on some of the projects with Tbomb!

365 Things to Do with LEGO® Bricks inspires you to look at your LEGO bricks in new and exciting ways. This interactive book features imaginative play and building ideas, from LEGO projects that take just a few minutes and require a handful of bricks to inspirational build ideas and activities to keep you occupied for hours.

Visual tips and advice from LEGO fan builders will encourage you to get creative and have fun while learning new building skills such as building your own LEGO pet, challenging your friends to make the tallest LEGO tower against the clock, and creating a LEGO treasure hunt.

Featuring a timer and random number generator for selecting activities, 365 Things to Do with LEGO Bricks is full of games and activities that will keep you busy every day of the year.

No comments :

Post a Comment