Eat, Drink, And Be Scary: Halloween Makeup Trends

Once again, I love Halloween. I spend entirely too much time in the Halloween isle looking at cute accessories and makeup. I even stock up for future years (and for stage wear) after Halloween.

In this photo, I'm wearing a witch hat fascinator with feathers, bold eyeliner, and huge eyelashes- I wish I had a picture of the eyelashes.

The year I did my interpretation of the wicked witch was by far my favorite costume- then my sex and the city witch (I just made it up by making a fun witch costume.

These days I like to just pick up a fun headband or fascinator and do some fun makeup. I like to keep things fun and creative. I stay away from scary for the kids.

So, I want to share with you some Halloween makeup inspiration. I will eventually decide what I will do for the big day.













What are your favorite Halloween looks?


No comments :

Post a Comment