Fashionista: Grown Up Version with Fresh Produce

Disclosure: I received a product for an honest review. I was not required to post a positive review- all opinions are my own. 

I was contacted by Fresh Produce Clothes about trying out their clothing just in time for fall. I was so excited. However, the day I received the package, I went into labor with my little girl. I finally got to wear my beautiful Vintage Slub Cardigan in Pinstripe.



This is the perfect cardigan for summer nights and fall. It is thin enough that you don't feel like a heater, yet thick enough to keep the cool air away. Its also great for hiding post baby flab. haha.

The colors are absolutely gorgeous and it comes in aquamarine, black, desert, eggplant, natural, peri, stardust, south beach blue, truffle, turquoise, and twilight. The one I have is desert. The same style even comes in solid colors.


The cut is perfect and is casual and elegant depending on the accompanying clothing. It may look a little long, but keep in mind that I am not even 5 foot. I will definitely have more of these in my closet.

This cardigan is very versatile in how it is worn as well. it can be open, clipped shut (with a piece of jewelry or pin), worn with a belt, and even tied.

How adorable would this be with some crisp skinny jeans, a white t, and some cowboy boots? I will have to make that pair soon!


The Vintage Slub Cardigan is 100% cotton, made in the USA, and can even be washed in cold water in the machine!!! 

I have to say that I love Fresh Produce Clothes- I will definitely buy from them in the future. Look for more items to be featured in my holiday gift guide coming up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment