Changes Come



Our family has changed a lot in the last couple of months. Our beautiful surprise little girl was born and our son turned 3. We are still dealing with my husband's crushed foot and I'm still adjusting to having multiple kids and getting back into loving my crazy beautiful busy life.

I lost my Grandfather this month. I was very close to him until the last few years. I just didn't have as much free time. I regret not spending more time with him, but he knew I loved him and I know he loved me and I have recently had someone tell me just how proud he was of me. It was a beautiful funeral with 4 ministers speaking. His burial included full military rights and a final resting place in a veterans cemetery. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can think of another person more deserving.

My husband and I have been doing a lot of thinking about our goals for our little family. We have no intentions of having any more children, but there are things we want to do for our family and experience with our family that is demanding changes. We have decided that I will go back to work outside of the home. We are lucky enough that our kids grandparents are going to watch them while I work.

I'm excited but anxious about this change. It is going to take a lot of adjustments along the way, but I will be sharing these adjustments and the things I learn along the way. The Palmetto Queen will stay the way it is and hopefully be even better.

The change will come with Cari On Designing. I want to keep designing and consulting, but after November ends, I will only take a few clients each month. In fact, through the rest of November, I am doing half price all of my services. To take advantage of this deal, shoot me an email and mention you saw it here and I will get you a quote.


Even though The Palmetto Queen will stick around, there will be some changes. There will be posts about babies and little girls in addition to my mommy of a boy posts. I will also be sharing more family things as well as marriage posts. The Palmetto Queen will undergo a makeover soon as well.

Coming up we have:

Halloween Madness at The Palmetto Queen
Thanksgiving with The Palmetto Queen
12 Days of Christmas Giveaways
Organizing for a New Year

and the very first Gift Guide for Busy Moms from The Palmetto Queen

The rest of the year is going to be very exciting here and I hope 2014 will bring even better things.

I hope you have enjoyed the ride so far. Its crazy but fun.

What would you like to see from The Palmetto Queen?

No comments :

Post a Comment