Reevaluating and To Gos: #PQInShape


This past week I have spent a lot of time reflecting on my journey, reading success stories, and looking at what I want from this journey.  I have to say I'm satisfied with my journey, but I need to change the way I'm doing things. So I'm going to spend this week changing up my goals for the next several months.



I've noticed the difference, but now others are starting to see the change in my body. I have to say that it feels good.

Its time to up my game and I am going to spend this week finding solutions to do just that and finding recipes for low calorie lunches and breakfasts that I will actually make.

I have more goodies for you coming up for the #PQInShape challenge. Stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. Congrats on losing so much weight. I hope to reach my goal soon as well. I look forward to getting to know you more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You can do it, and I'm always here! I have really enjoyed talking with you and hope to continue far into the future.

    ReplyDelete