Weight Loss Problems: #PQInShape


Last week, I set my goal to reevaluate my progress and goals. I did that, I have to admit, although I haven't done as good as I had hoped, I have done better than in the past. I am proud of myself, but with knowledge that I can do better. I am still working on assessing my challenges to see if they are working.

I found my problem with lunch. It has always been the same problem. I get too wrapped up in what I'm doing to remember to eat. I feel that I am going to have to schedule a lunch time. This feels odd because I work at home.

This week I am going to find some fun workouts to keep it exciting. I think I am going to change my challenge up a bit. I would love some input from my readers on this! Maybe I'll even start a facebook group.

What do y'all think?

No comments :

Post a Comment