CSB Explorer Bible for Kids

 Disclaimer: I received a bible to review. All opinions are my own. 


Several years ago, the kids' Nanny and Poppy got them both a bible for Christmas. They have cherished those Bibles and the messages written inside them. However, when their Poppy died in 2021, they resisted using them. I finally figured out that they were scared something would happen to the Bibles and that scared them since they had lost their Poppy, who they were very close to.  My husband and I had been looking into finding new Bibles that could also grow with them and had nice features for more in-depth Bible study. When I got the chance to review the CSB Explorer Bible for Kids, I knew we had found the answer. 


These Bibles are designed for kids but include the full text of the Holy Bible, instead of paraphrased passages or simple bible stories. The special features of this Bible allow kids to go further in-depth in their studies and also highlight interesting facts about scriptures. 


Not only are there reference sections in the back of the Bible, like measurements, a glossary, and maps, but there are references throughout the Bible. I love the QR codes sprinkled throughout for downloading activity pages to accompany the scriptures. The beginning of the Bible also has page numbers for each type of feature and where to find them throughout the scriptures. I love how to use this Bible section as well.  


Even modern things with biblical origins are explained in the sidenotes- for instance, the wedding ring is presented in one such reference. 

Some of my favorite features are: excavating the past, exploring creation, discovering the truth, character field guides, and charting history. These have even been useful in some of our CC lessons. I love the highlighted sections of scripture to bring attention to those that we need to really focus on. 

These are wonderful study Bibles for kids and for the whole family. My husband has even picked it up and used it several times. 






This is definitely the winner for my kids and I'm so glad that we got the opportunity to explore the CSB Explorer Bible together. Thank you Lifeway Christian. 










No comments :

Post a Comment