Overcoming Adversity: Free Online Bible Study

 Life is hard. This is a lesson we learn pretty early. If we are fortunate enough to be a Christian, we also learn that with God, we can get through that rough life a little bit easier. However, even for us Christians, the last couple of years have thrown continuous curveballs that throw us off track occasionally. Not being able to fellowship and worship as we have in the past has definitely taken a toll on us all.

All for Jesus is an online bible study program by Living Waters Ministry. They offer several different courses for you to complete at your own pace. I have been doing the “Overcoming Adversity” course and I’m just amazed at how this bible study is opening my eyes to certain things and also makes me feel like I’m in his living room having a bible study with my friends.

What I really enjoy about the course is that the study leader and his wife are actually having a conversation with their friends that we get to be a part of. He asks questions and has everyone relate to their own knowledge and life. He starts at the beginning and we learn why adversity and hardships exist and why it is best to have them in life. Now, it’s time to learn how to overcome those hardships. WITH GOD.

When you sign up for the course, you can download a free workbook that you can print at home, or you can purchase one on Amazon. The scriptures mentioned in the study are also shared in the video and in the workbook, but I always like having my own bible to reference and to make notes in.



This course is usually $30, but with my link (https://courses.afjministry.com/p/overcoming-adversity1/), you can take the “Overcoming Adversity” course for free. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your walk with God and also see if you enjoy an online option for bible study, especially in these uncertain times.

I enjoy that I can do this study whenever the house is quiet and I can sit down. No need for a babysitter or arranging schedules. I can enjoy a bible study without the stresses of getting out the door. You can also download the videos so that you can watch them even without data access. Great for quiet time during a mountain getaway.

I truly have been enjoying this study. I will continue it. I am amazed that at this time in my life, this was the bible study that I really needed and God sent it right to me. Thank you All For Jesus Ministry!

If you are looking to learn more about the All For Jesus Ministry before you commit to a course, you can find them on Facebook and Instagram. You can also visit their website for more information. 

No comments :

Post a Comment