Student Reference Sheets With #BarCharts

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

I love having reference sheets for my kids in their school notebooks. We don't have a classroom, so it's like having personal bulletin boards instead, especially since they are going into 1st and 4th grades (how did this happen?).

This year, one of my big focuses is to get the kids to realize their physical relationship between where they are and where the places that they are learning about are. I set my sights on finding the perfect map for them. I found it and so much more, thanks to BarCharts!



They each have the map, which has the world on one side and the United States on the other side and tons of facts. They also each have a grade-specific math reference and writing reference (4 pages each). Tbomb has a pocket periodic table guide because he is obsessed with the Elements!

Each chart is laminated (heavy-duty) and punched for a 3-ring binder. They also fit perfectly in our storage clipboards! I love that because they are laminated, the kids can use their dry erase markers on them, especially with the map one! 

These charts are very sturdy and they will be used for years to come and also have wonderful price points. If you are looking for options for your learners, these are amazing!

No comments :

Post a Comment