Simple, Yet Amazing Math Manipulatives from Carson-Dellosa Publishing

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

I am not quite planning for the next school year yet (I do as much as possible before school gets out so that I am present with my kids in the summer). However, I am researching, gathering, and organizing. Besides the curriculum, one of the major changes I am making for the upcoming year is minimizing the space we need for our school items. I am using file bins, folders, a file folder hanger, zipper binders, and pouches. Right now, our manipulatives are taking up a lot of room, so finding alternatives was at the top of my list. Carson-Dellosa helped me out with that! Check these out!





I am just in love with these manipulatives! They are printed on great cardstock so they will last quite a while. They fit into a sandwich bag as well. I have each set in a sandwich bag and have one for each kid filed into a binder pencil pouch. It works great! They are handy for them and I do have to have a bin for these alone! If you are a classroom teacher, these come in a class pack!

No comments :

Post a Comment