Astronaut Set From Sophia's Doll Clothes

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

My kids play together a lot. This means they play cars, legos, hatchimals, and even dolls together. I made Tbomb a doll a while back from a girl doll I found at a thrift store. He named him Peter Parker (can you tell he loves Spider-man) and we have been able to find some boy stuff for him. However, finding playsets that are perfect for him has not been easy- until Now.

Sophia's Doll Clothes has released several play sets that are STEM based and licensed by The Smithsonian. This is really cool! They even come with informational posters, so their dolls can learn. There are five Smithsonian: Shoot For The Moon play sets. They are Veterinarian, Biologist, Astronaut,  Horticulturist, and Paleontologist.

My son received the Astronaut set and loves it!





The Astronaut play set comes with a two piece moon suit, telescope, camera, pen, moon rock specimin bag, astronaut food, and phases of the moon poster. Not only is it fun for little scientists, but it is educational, as well. 

No comments :

Post a Comment