Thirty-One Gifts Summer Prints

Disclaimer: I received items to review. All opinions are my own.

When it is time for summer to come around, I get excited and start planning some fun new organizing projects. I have more time on my hands and I'm able to tackle projects and get us organized for trips, as well as the coming school year. I also get excited to see what Thirty-One has up their sleeve. This year, I was so excited when I saw the fun new prints! The unicorns for Koda, Sharks for Tbomb, Fireworks for me, and campers for my Mother-In-Law!

The wheels started turning and when I saw the fabulous products with these prints, I knew what to do.

Koda and Tbomb got unicorn and shark cinch sacs to keep them organized when we are out of our normal routine. Turned out to be just what we needed for when they spent the night with their great-grandparents for the Mr and I to see Home Free at the Peace Center. What a fun night and I was able to send everything they needed and the things they wanted.

With my mother-in-law going through cancer treatments and having the health problems she does, she has to keep certain medications very handy. The camper bin is perfect for this!

There are so many fun products with these fabulous prints. They are a definite must-have for the year- and will be handy when the kids venture back to school!


These are my favorite of the new summer products. Koda got the unicorn, Tbomb got the shark, and my Mother-In-Law got the watermelon!

She uses hers for snacks and candy during chemo- the things that help ease her tummy.

The kids do not leave the house without theirs. I love that I can put a hot sandwich, cold fruit, yogurt, lose snacks, several small snacks, and so much more in them. These are the best of the reusable snack bags I have come across and I could not imagine life without them now. They are a sanity saver!

In fact, last week, Koda had hives. We couldn't figure out why and she had them for 5 days. Everywhere we went, I had to carry prescription Zyrtec, Benadryl, hydrocortisone cream, and a cold pack- these cool zip snackers were a life saver for keeping everything handy and cool!

No comments :

Post a Comment