Easy Early Learning Games for Valentine's Day

Disclaimer: I received these items for being part of the Carson-Dellosa brand ambassador program. All opinions are my own.

Capital/ Lowercase Matching Game For Valentine's Day





This was a pretty simple project, once I got it laid out. I used a file folder and lined it with white paper. I had to add another page in and tape it to make a flap. Well, that gave me a place to put the envelope to hold the lower case pieces. 

I then traced the pieces so that I had each letter, wrote the uppercase on the traced part and the lowercase on the shape itself. Super duper easy. 

The cutouts are Heart Mini CCOs from Carson-Dellosa. 

Valentine's Day Number Match


This project was even simpler, and we can't beat that! I just took the smiley hearts and wrote a number on one side and the same number of hearts on the other with a sharpie. Then, I cut them like puzzle pieces. Now, you have self-correcting number matching! 

I hope you enjoy these and would love to hear your ideas. 

No comments :

Post a Comment