5 Simple Ways To Encourage Anyone

I love to be able to encourage those around me. However, sometimes I put so much thought into it that it causes me to stress and that is no good. When I stress about it, I tend to want to encourage less. There goes my plan. So, I have come up with some simple ways to do just that!



1. Post-it notes: I keep a stack of post-it notes in my purse just for this reason. I can write people a random note- even, something as simple as "You've got this" works.

2. High Five: It may seem childish and dorky, but who doesn't love a simple High Five?! When someone does a great job, they sure do put a smile on a face!

3. Leave random notes in restrooms and in stores that have simple phrases, like "You ARE Beautiful!" The right person will happen across it, and who knows what a difference it could make in their lives.

4. Sercy: I know, It sounds like a strange bow or something, but it is something really cool that I learned about from my mom. A sercy is a just because gift and it is also a southern tradition. This little gift could be something you see at the checkout, something at a dollar store, or something more specific and meaningful. I have always found a lot of these at those cute little monogram shops. It can be expensive or not- basically, it is something to let someone know you were thinking about them. This can be for a sister, friend, mom, co-worker, teacher, or anyone.

5. SMILE! Seriously, a smile can go a long way.

No comments :

Post a Comment