SriCam WiFi Security Camera From #BangGood

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

This little gadget has become one of my favorites ever. I love the functionality and usefulness of this camera. It is pretty easy to set up and has some amazing features.

It has 10 LED IR lights that can allow for night vision up to 10 meters. It boasts features like motion detection alarm, iPhone/ smartphone viewing, pan, tilt, and multi-language capabilities.

One of my favorite features of this camera is the 2-way audio. I haven't tested this extensively, but I'm really looking forward to using it with the kids. I think it will be pretty handy when the Mr and I are spending evenings outside. We can watch the kids and talk to them "get back in your bed Tbomb," and such. Don't worry, it is also password protected. To gain access to these amazing features and more, simply install the app, scan the QR code, and begin the setup process.

The package comes with everything you need to get started, including installation gear.  I had intended that this camera be used on paranormal investigations. It would be perfect, but after playing around with it, I have a better plan. This is going to be our new baby monitor. I can view it on my phone or computer, I can hear and see what they are doing, I can add more units, I can get alerted because of movement, and I can even talk to them. What better baby monitor. While it would be perfect for paranormal investigations, but because of its amazing features, it would be best used as a baby monitor. After all, our children's safety comes first!



BangGood is a great place to get your gear. They have quality items at great prices! Check them out on Facebook too!

You can purchase this awesome camera directly from BangGood for just $36.66


No comments :

Post a Comment