Backup and Store Files With PhotoFax & Hello Kitty

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

Comp-1_00001

I don't know about you guys, but I think Hello Kitty is adorable. My daughter is obsessed with bows, causing her to be obsessed with Hello Kitty as well. You mix Hello Kitty with tech, and you definitely get my attention. 

I had the opportunity to try out this PhotoFast Hello Kitty Max (32 GB) drive, and I knew this would be an awesome soltuion. While it is made for apple devices, you can use an adapter and use it with android devices as well. You can use this to back up your photos and videos to your computer easily. You can also use it to store things you may need on other devices. For instance, I use it to store movies that keep the kids occupied, and ones that I'm wanted to watch. I just plug it into my tablet (with the adapter) and watch away. What a great solution. You don't have to take up all your device's storage with movies- just plug this gem in. 

This great little device boasts a high speed data transfer rate, one touch to complete full data backup, and easily backup personal social and networking site photos. You can even lock aps that you don't want to backup with the accompanying app. It is even small enough to take anywhere, so you can backup anytime you want. 


No comments :

Post a Comment