Perfect Camera Bag for Techies from #BangGood

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own.

As many of you know, I am a complete geek and I'm a paranormal investigator and bigfoot researcher. What does this mean? Not only do I carry several cameras, but a lot of sensitive equipment around with me and it must be protected. I can't have it being slung around in a bag banging into everything else. That would not be acceptable.

This is the best camera bag that I have used and I love that it is a backpack, that just adds to its functionality. The dividers are adjustable so that you can put your camera pieces or equipment the way you need. It is very versatile. The mesh pockets in the flap are perfect for cords and small accessories. The combination lock included is perfect to keep your items secure.

On the side is loops and mesh pockets, perfect or tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks. They are very handy, not only for transportation but to keep them handy during set up.

The material the bag is made of is of great quality and will last many years of heavy use. The dividers are sturdy and thick, allowing for maximum protection. I love that the lining is this awesome bright green (see below), making it so much easier to see the contents. This is the perfect camera bag for a techie, photographer, or any other person that has to carry equipment that needs to not be broke! It is even comfortable to carry. It is a medium sized bag, making it not cumbersome to carry, but the space is used wisely!

BangGood is a great place to get your gear. They have quality items at great prices! Check them out on Facebook too!

Tigernu Polyester DSLR Camera Backpack For Camera D3200 D3100 D5200 D7100 ($24.99) at BangGood.









No comments :

Post a Comment