Gift Idea: Teach, Love, Inspire Necklace #QuaJewelry

Disclaimer: I received a product to review. All opinions are my own. 

I always loved picking out gifts for my teachers. I wanted to show them how much their hard work meant to me. I would make gifts some years and buy gifts some years. I wish I had the opportunity to go back in time and give this gorgeous necklace to my teachers. These days, I am a teacher and this necklace embodies my thoughts on teaching, especially teaching my own children. I wear this necklace proudly. In fact, I wear it on the same chain as my cross and keep them both close to my heart. 

This necklace from Quan Jewelry is the perfect weight, and has a pretty silver tone that is not too shiny, but just shiny enough. The letters are engraved, and the apple is a separate piece adding another dimension to the already gorgeous necklace. It comes with a 16" chain that can be extended to 18". It also comes on this gorgeous gift card and in a sheer bag that makes it perfect for gift giving.

This is perfect for a public school teacher, private school teacher, professor, student teacher, homeschool mom/dad, and even a Sunday school teacher. Show the special teacher in your life just how much they mean to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment