My Eyes are Back

Disclaimer: I received this a product i exchange for my review. I was not asked to write a positive review. All opinions are my own

Adovia Eye Cream - Powerful Eye Gel for Eye Puffiness, Dark Circles and Wrinkles by Adovia Mineral Skin Care - Reduce Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles Around the Eyes - with Dead Sea Salt & Minerals, Vitamin C and Vitamin A Retinol

Adovia Eye Cream is an amazing gel-type cream that is formulated especially for fine lines and wrinkles. It is made with Dead Sea Minerals, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A Retinol, and Aloe Vera. My other eye cream has been removed from my shelf. 

Not only is there an amazing difference over time, but I can feel the soothing qualities immediately after putting it under my eyes. 

Our Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! - Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!
What a promise, but I believe it. I may be only 30, by my under eye area has taken quite the beating over the years and makes me look more like 40. All those years of no sun protection, late nights, smoking, and laughing way too hard are catching up with me. The reversing effects of Adovia are truly amazing. I have the eyes match my 30 years.

I had a few people comment that I always looked so tired, I knew the problem was the wrinkles forming under my eyes and the dark circles that were ever present. Well, now the conversation goes to how refreshed I look these days (and feel!) It really is amazing how a boost in our face can convert to a boost in our esteem and mood. Thanks Adovia!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment