Coming Soon: 90 Day Challenge

Disclaimer: I received a sample to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Trusted Health products sent me a 2 pack sample of Shake the Crave to try out the flavor. Because many of these shakes have an acquired taste and people have different preferences, they ask bloggers to try out the flavor before committing to a 90 Day Challenge.


I was impressed with the flavor and texture of the chocolate mix. It tastes like a chocolate milkshake with some vitamins mixed it. Yummy! The texture was the same. 

The vanilla, however, wasn't as impressive. I could taste more of the vitamins and minerals. It was a little harder to drink, but I have confidence that I could get used to it and even mix in some different spices, like cinnamon and even cloves. 

I love that they are all natural and have additional benefits to weight loss. It's even made with real cocoa and vanilla bean. 

A great meal-replacement shake, makes you full and gives plenty of energy. I cannot wait to give the 90 day challenge a whirl. 



No comments :

Post a Comment