Dr Kay is Saving My Hands

I received this product as part of an advertorial.


By the end of the day, my hands hurt so bad. They also swell, tingle, and I sometimes lose feeling. I blame this horrible thing on genetics but many people who know me say it is because I work too much. If I'm not doing something with the kids, hosting an event, or on an investigation, I am at my computer working. I work on a laptop, which probably does not help. As I am typing this, my wrists are aching. 

I was able to try out Dr. Kay's 24/7 Arthritis Compression Gloves, and could feel the difference within just a few minutes. I generally wear them at night because that is when my hands hurt. I just put on my night time hand lotion, let it dry, and put on these fantastic gloves while I sleep. My hands are also usually swollen by the end of the day, and I can still wear them. I hate taking medication, so I love the idea of wearing these gloves instead of ibuprofen or arthritis creme. 

However, I have been known to wear them during the day when I'm having a rough day or when I've forgotten to wear them at night. I love that I can still go about my normal business and not worry about anything. I could even paint my nails! 

It is odd typing with the #drkayglove, but they need to be tightish and kind of stiff to make a difference, so I am getting used to them. 

Dr. Kay's Arthritis Gloves are made from a unique fabric called Epica. Epica is lightweight, breathable, and consists of 95% Cotton/5% Spandex. Latex free and the spandex prevents them from stretching out of shape. (Make sure you wash in cold water and line dry)

I have decided that my mom, dad, and mother in law all need these for their hand ailments! Thanks #drkayglove

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment