Joyal Beauty: Vitamin C Serum


Disclaimer: I received the product as part of an advertorial


I am a huge, huge, huge fan of Vitamin C Serums. I love that I can naturally get the same results as the very expensive and chemical laden alternatives that who knows what will happen in the future as far as side effects go. 

Joyal Beauty Vitamin C Serum is by far my favorite. I love the silkiness of it when it glides on my skin and that it is a cost- effective soluton ($28.95). Also, a little bottle lasts a long time! 

I have these dark spots of sun damage and crows feet trying to creep up on me (That's what I get for not wearing sunscreen and now I'm 30!) The vitamin C serum keeps these problem areas at bay! I also love how it smooths my skin! 

Be sure to use it twice a day. If you only use it once a day, make sure to use it in the morning. It helps minimize sun damage! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment