Keep Calm and Hookah On

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own. 

I wrote before about the opportunity I had to try out an e-Hookah from vapingcricket.com, and I have been amazed. Before, I wrote about the great customer service, and why I vape. Now I'm going to tell you what I think about the product.

I have 2 favorite things about the Ego-T Hookah. I love that the e-liquids come in different levels of nicotine (from 0mg to 24mg), and that the vapor causes real "smoke."



The e-liquids that fill the canister come in a wide variety of flavors, as well as nicotine levels. I had the opportunity to try out the "White Spirits" by Tsunami. I have since bought a "Kiss On The Lips" Hookah Pen by Tsunami. Both of these flavors are amazing. The "White Spirits" is a lighter fruit flavor, but the "Kiss On The Lips" is a stronger flavor, but still yummy! 

The battery lasts quite a while longer than I expected. I often forget to turn it off (by clicking the button 5 times) and I haven't had to charge it since the first charge. 

The Ego-T blister pack comes with the battery, charger, and two canisters for e-liquid. This is great for multiple flavors, and they do occasionally have to be replaced. At $39.99, this set is great for starters! 

The liquid even lasts longer than I expected. 

Thanks to VapingCricket.com, I am quite hooked on the vape world. I cannot wait to try out more flavors, ad different hookahs! 

No comments :

Post a Comment