Hydrating CC Cream: Perfect for a Spring Day

Disclosure: I received a sample to review. All opinions are my own. Powered by BrandBacker.

I have really jumped on the BB and CC bandwagon. One of the things I've learned is that every brand is different. I have several different brands and wear them depending on the day and the skin issue I am attending that day.


Thanks to Studio Gear's Hydrating CC Cream, I have found the perfect spring day makeup. 

On spring days, I want a lighter weight makeup, but one that still has a decent amount of coverage because I don't have the tan yet to make my darker spots blend in. The Studio Gear CC Cream has tiny specks of color that allows it to blend in perfectly with my skin. It is also SPF 20, perfect for those first days in the sun. 


My favorite thing about Studio Gear CC Cream is that it is light weight- it feels no different than wearing a moisturizer. It is also not a full coverage makeup- no fear of looking like a porcelain doll. It almost looks like you are wearing no makeup- it just makes your skin look more even. I am officially in love with this product! 




One other thing I love about this CC cream is that it can cover tough spots by just adding another layer to that area. That's how I covered the sun burn scar under my eye. 



Do you want 10% off of your very own tube of Studio Gear CC Cream? Just head on over to http://studiogearcosmetics.com and enter bloggercc at the shopping cart. Be sure to note that it is a 10% discount code. 



No comments :

Post a Comment