I'm Getting an Office!

As many of you know, I live in a small house. I do not have an office, so work is scattered. I use a mobile office, command center, and bookcase. I work at the kitchen table or wherever Mac has decided to play at that moment. It tends to get a little hectic without a central place to work. The hubby and I are doing some rearranging, so he promised me a desk (which really means office in my eyes!) I am so excited and although I will be working allover the house chasing the kid, I get a central place to keep everything.

What did I do when he told me the good news? I went to Pinterest of course and started pinning ideas. Here are some of my favorites! 








I will keep updating as I decide more of what I want and we make progress! I cannot wait to start this project!

No comments :

Post a Comment