Boy Meets Marker: A Sticky Situation #Contest

My son is now 2 and I still haven't gotten used to the messes he gets into. It seems like he is always covered in something. Either cake, spaghetti sauce, or green marker. Not too long ago, the little prince was playing in his room while I was getting ready to run some errands. After too much suspicious quiet time, I called him into the kitchen. He happily came.... then I saw what he had been doing. He had been coloring all over himself with a green marker. That is quite the sticky situation. It only got worse from there. After that, he wanted to color on himself anytime it was color time. So, instead of taking the markers away that he loves so much, we moved craft time into the bathroom to help combat sticky situations. It is much easier to clean up when he is already in the bathtub- that works for anything messy!

Because my little guy is constantly getting in a mess, not only do I keep Wet Ones in his bedroom, in the kitchen, car, my purse, and his toddler bag (for when he's not with me); I have made other arrangements to help deal with the messes. I keep cleaner in a handy bottle that travels with his art supplies, I do messy things outside whenever possible, and keep rags and baby soap in the kitchen for easy hand washing after the dinner mess.


WetOnes wants to hear about your Sticky Situation and how you handled it. They are holding a contest just for these crazy mom moments. If you enter, you have the chance of winning an iPad Mini or tickets for Six Flags. It just takes a minute, and I'm sure you will get a laugh out of reliving your own Sticky Situation, I know I did! 




I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.

No comments :

Post a Comment