Reflecting On The Year

This is the time of year when I usually think about projects for next year. I get a general idea of when I want to accomplish things and events I want to be involved in. The best way I have found to do this is by thinking about events of the current year and which month they took place in. These can be concerts, trade shows, conferences, or festivals. I include things that I want to take my family to and events I want my businesses and organizations involved in.

The way I accomplish this is by seeing which month the event took place in the current year. Then I write the event on the month before for the upcoming year. This gives me time to research and plan the times and involvement I want. If it is a business event, I research event supplies and concession machines, as well as other vendors that are involved and were involved in previous years. This helps me decide what kind of involvement I want and which approach to take.

My roots in marketing began at music festivals and shows. This is where my passion lies and I am aiming to once again be involved in the music industry. This handy infographic will help me jump in once again.


Music Festivals Infographic
Infographic Provided by EquipSupply


I urge you to look into what projects you want to tackle next year and do what it takes to find your passion again!

No comments :

Post a Comment