Your Butterfly Box Review

 As a mother, the one thing that I struggle the most to make time for and sometimes fail miserably is making more one on one time with God. I succeed at talking with the kids about God, doing our devotionals, learning about the Bible, and spending time in prayer with the kids. I find myself neglecting my own time. I ask forgiveness and try again. 

One thing I have learned is finding things to put around me that remind me of how wonderful God is one of the best things I can do. Another thing is to have a devotional I love that helps me get closer to God and also helps me learn scripture and dive deeper into my Bible. 

The Butterfly Box (https://www.yourbutterflybox.com) provides me with both of those things. This first box I got gave me a wonderful evening with my Bible. After I got the kids in the bed, I sat down for some quality time with God. I made a nice cup of tea (from the box), got my bible, devotional (from the box), and sat on the couch with a fluffy throw. It was such a relaxing evening and I slept so great that night. 



Life is busy, and it can be hard to find the time each day to connect with Christ. Butterfly Box is here to help! We thoughtfully curate a themed box each month to help reclaim those quiet moments with God, build your intimacy with Christ, and live out your faith in the world around you! 

Each month's box is designed to illustrate a biblical theme and encourage spiritual growth.

5 to 6 items such as jewelry, artwork, books, decor, personal pampering items, faith sharing cards and other specialty items

All items are carefully chosen and undergo a rigorous selection process

Products are faith-based or support small Christian businesses.


In my box, I got The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian; Be Still and Know Journal; Butterfly Prayer Bracelet; Vanilla White & Sweet Peppermint Tea Drops; Weekly Prayer Strategy. 

I really love the Weekly Prayer Strategy card. I have it tucked in my planner because I have that open all day. It is a great reminder and I love a reminder to pray about things that I might not pray about. 

I also have to share a couple of other things with you about this box. I gave 2 of the items away. My daughter has a lot of health problems and I gave her the butterfly bracelet to remind her that God is with her always, even when she is in pain. I gave the Be Still and Know Journal to my mother-in-law. When she was diagnosed with Cancer, that scripture has shown up periodically in her life. That scripture means so much to her to be still and know he is always with her. I feel God put that in the box for a reminder to her, as she is having some more health problems now. What a wonderful way to send her comfort, which I have been praying for!

Doesn't the Butterfly Box sound wonderful? I have two more wonderful things to share!


You can get 10% off with WELCOME10

You can also win a 6-month subscription for a Butterfly Box! Just go here and enter: https://www.blessedfreebies.com/butterfly-box-giveaway.html

Good luck!

What do you do to ensure you spend time with God? 


Interested in sharing on social media? @yourbutterflybox #yourbutterflybox #butterflybox #faithsubscriptionbox #christiansubscriptionbox 

No comments :

Post a Comment