Stephen Joseph Gifts: The Best In Kids' Gear

Disclaimer: I received items to review from Stephen Joseph Gifts. All opinions are my own.

I discovered Stephen Joseph Gifts looking for new rain boots for the kids. They have the absolute cutest rain boots. Seriously- it doesn't get any cuter. They sent the kids rain boots, matching lunchboxes, and snapper an iridescent pouch! We are smitten and will be purchasing more items from Stephen Joseph Gifts! Here's why:


Stephen Joseph Rain Boots:

These rain boots are of very high quality. The plastic is nice and thick, unlike many, which you can almost see-through. The handles do not pull loose, and the designs are absolutely adorable. I also love that they have a soft lining. It makes them more comfortable and I think would keep their feet warmer as well. 

The kids love how easy they are to run and move in. Their others have been clunky and not good for running. Now, they can run up the driveway, run through mud puddles, and be all-around moving and shaking kids. They also have great support, making them perfect for wearing all day. 

They are very high quality. Their last rain boots tore up before they outgrew them. There is no doubt that they will outgrow these first and I will be passing them along to some other kids. 




Stephen Joseph Lunch Boxes:

I am absolutely in love with these lunch boxes. Actually, I don't see why these lunch boxes won't last a few years for the kiddos. Since Snapper will be in public school, I know that I will have to send her lunch occasionally, as she is my very picky eater (she hates most meat, pasta, and tomatoes). On the days I pack Snapper's lunch, I'll pack Tbomb one too and we can have a picnic. 

I love the features of these lunch boxes. Not only is the insulation nice and thick without being bulky and heavy, but it is easy for the kiddos to open as well. There is a flat pocket on the front for cutlery, napkins, wipes, or whatever else is needed. There is also a water bottle holder on the outside, which I just love.  

Let's not forget that the designs are beautiful and coordinate with other Stephen Joseph Gifts items!



Stephen Joseph Irridescent Pouch:

This iridescent pouch from Stephen Joseph Gifts is amazing. Not only is it perfect for so many things, but it is of great construction. The plastic is nice and thick with secure stitching. Once again, the designs coordinate with other Stephen Joseph Gifts products. 

I think this pouch would be good for travel, a purse, possibly a tech case, and many other uses. I'm going to use it to put an extra change of clothing for Snapper in her backpack. She has some stomach problems and may on occasion need a change of clothes. This pouch will keep them together, it has a handle for carrying and matches her other items. There will be no doubt that the pouch and contents belong to snapper. 



As you are shopping for back to school, fall supplies, birthdays, and Christmas, be sure to keep Stephen Joseph Gifts in mind for beautiful, quality, and useful gifts. 

No comments :

Post a Comment