Peanut Butter & Co. Dipping Cups + Fun Dippables For Your Kids

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.


I have been a huge fan of Peanut Butter & Co peanut butters for many years. I have always loved the flavors and when I worked outside the home, I kept a jar of  "The Bees Knees" in my desk at work. My kids have now discovered them and are in love- especially my peanut butter loving snapper. This kid eats peanut butter in her grits, oatmeal, and even pasta.

We were sent some of the Dark Chocolate Dipping Cups and they are amazing! They are a nice sweet snack but healthy at the same time. Now, When I give them a snack, the first thing they ask for is a dipping cup. Pretty cool.

I'm really excited about these as the school year approaches. I know this will be a great thing to include in Snapper's lunchbox. I know she'll eat that, even though she may be the pickiest eater on the planet. My child that doesn't like pretzels will even eat them dipped!

Here are even more ideas:


20 Dippables Your Kids Will Love:

1. Pretzels
2. Apples
3. Animal Crackers
4. Bananas
5. Crackers
6. Pineapple
7. Mini Pancakes
8. Toast
9. French Fries (can even be dipped in sweet things)
10. Tortilla Chips (Yes, Snapper dips them in peanut butter)
11. Popcorn
12. Carrots
13. Marshmallows
14. Celery
15. Graham Crackers
16. Orange Sections
17. Tater Tots
18. Pears
19. Sesame Sticks
20. Pecans

I would've added Mango to the list, but I'm allergic, so I haven't tried it.

Snapper thinks her fingers are good dippables!

What are your kids' favorite dippables?

No comments :

Post a Comment