Summer Fashion With #ThirtyOneGifts

Disclaimer: I was sent products to review. All opinions are my own.

I had the opportunity to choose some awesome summer products from the Thirty-One Gifts Spring and Summer Catalog. The first thing I knew I would choose would be perfect for beach days, river days, day trips, and even vacation. Koda thought so too!


When it arrived, she just jumped right in. I guess she didn't want to be forgotten!


When I look at it, I just think of summer. I love the basket look and the lining is a pretty "Tiffany" blue! It just makes me happy. The straw outside speaks to my coastal roots and the leather accents give it class. What a wonderful combination.

The "Shore Enough Tote" in Diamond Straw is a must have for summer adventures and it is big enough to carry all the essentials and not so essentials. There is an exterior flat pocket, inside zipper pocket, 2 inside flat pockets, lobster claw for keys, and has a tie closure. It has everything you could want.

Get you one today, before these designs are gone!


No comments :

Post a Comment