Awesome Free Summer Worksheet!

Summer break is almost here for my kids and I've been seeing on Instagram that it is already here for many children across the country. I'm a huge believer in continuing learning and reviewing over the summer. I'm lucky, my kids love learning new things, so that is easy. Reviewing takes creativity.

Education.com is making summer learning and review easier for parents everywhere. There are worksheets for all types of lessons and a wide variety of themes to make them more fun!

Get ready to show off your reading skills by matching the words to the pictures. Please visit Education.com for more exciting early reading activities!

This CVC worksheet is perfect for early learners! Thank you Education.com



Education.com on Pinterest and Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment