Recipe: Best Spinach Dip EVER

I was asked recently why I haven't shared recipes for the dishes and appetizers that I take to family dinners here on my blog. Well, honestly, I haven't thought about it. These are the same things I have made for the past 10 to 15 years. I just know what I make and take them along, there isn't much thought put into it anymore. So, I'll start sharing.

One of the family favorites has always been my Spinach Dip. I never thought that there was anything special about it, but even my brothers and cousins that are not fans of vegetables (Oh, and my dad) love this dip, so I'll share it today. It is yummy and super easy.



What you need:

Block of cream cheese
Small package of sour cream
Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
2 packages of frozen/ chopped spinach
Shredded carrots (optional)

First, you are going to want to defrost the spinach. Make sure you defrost it in a colander, so you do not have excess liquid.

Then, mix together the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch mix. You may want to use a mixer.

Finally, stir in the spinach and optional carrots.

See, that is simple!

Serve with chips, crackers, toast, and even fresh vegetables. For added flair, serve in a small crock or a bread bowl!

No comments :

Post a Comment