Color Street Nail Polish Strips: Perfect Solution for Busy Moms Everywhere

Corry introduced me to Color Street Nail Polish Strips. Corry is awesome- I've known her for about 10 or 11 years. I met her because she is a teacher and she and her little boys (well, they were little. The oldest just graduated) would come into the bookstore I managed. Corry and I hit it off immediately, as we just have the same style. I would even call her when we would get bags and jewelry in the store that I thought she would like (part good salesperson, part good friend). I would even text her when we brewed her favorite coffee, Snickerdoodle. Of course, I would brew that a lot because it was my favorite too! When she mentioned that she loved Color Street so much she started selling it, I had to know more.

Now, I'm in love!




The envelope contains everything you need- polish strips, prep pad, and file. The directions are very simple, too. I was absolutely amazed at how easy they were to put on and how great they looked!

Seriously, clean your nails, select the write strips for each nail, take the plastic cover off, take the backing off, and put on your nails. Make sure they are pressed on good and use the file to shape the sticker to your nail.

I was actually able to cut mine in half to get double the use out of them. These nail polish strips (which are made with real nail polish) are shaped the same on both ends, so this is possible.

This is all in less time than it takes for a manicure at the salon!

Finished Look




1 Week Later:

I'm actually really rough on my nails, which is why I never paint them unless it is the morning of something that I need to be very presentable for. This is after scrubbing dishes, hand washing clothes, typing, and everything else I do on a daily basis every day for a week. I'm highly impressed. Usually, my paint job lasts for not even a day!


Basically, the top edges are starting to wear. I"m amazed!

I got to try out the Tokyo Lights strips and they are amazing. Most of the time, you see the pink and gold glitter, but there are times when the light hits it just right, you see only gold glitter. It screams my name!

Because I have fallen in love with Color Street, Corry and I are throwing a party. All you have to do is join the group and shop! (Yes, I get to earn some too, but you are going to LOVE this product!)

Facebook Group

Corry's Color Street Group

No comments :

Post a Comment