Early Learning: Easily Teach Counting and Number Awareness

Disclaimer: I received products to review. All opinions are my own.

So, I love being a part of the Carson-Dellosa Brand Ambassadors. I had the opportunity to review a bulletin board set, and knew just what I would do with it!!!

Numbers 0-20 Bulletin Board Set Product Image

Numbers 0-20 Bulletin Board Set

Carson-Dellosa products are always my favorites, so I knew that I would find the perfect use for this set and it didn't take me long at all to find it! 

My daughter (4-year-old) is a very hands-on and repetitive learner. Sometimes teaching her new letters and numbers can be a challenge. I've been trying to find a different way of teaching her numbers and it finally came to my doorstep! 



I give her the number card and she has to put the correct number of stars on the 10 frame. Its working pretty well. As she learns her numbers, I can even fold the number card to hide the representation and have her put the correct number of stars on the 10-frame. I love using bulletin board sets for learning activities. 

You could also laminate the pieces so that they last longer, and even put velcro on the 10-frame and stars. 

This could be a great classroom activity or center practice, as well. 

No comments :

Post a Comment